Monday, April 27, 2009

Tried and Tasted - Gingered Tomato Sauce

When I read about the Tried and Tasted – Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen event, I was going through Lisa's blog and was confused about selecting the recipe. I finalised on the Gingered tomato sauce which she says is perfect for pasta and pizza too. I tried it and it tastes awesome. I stayed with her version thoroughly. I tried it in pasta and for pizza topping also. This is also nice for sandwiches as a spread. Thanks a lot Lisa.



This is my entry for this month's Zlamushka's Tried And Tasted, hosted by Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen and featuring Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen this month.

6 comments:

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Wow, pic looks really good... So divine shall peek into Lisa Kitchen...

lubnakarim06 said...

Oh wow.....looks vibrant...

Lisa Turner said...

Lovely image! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm delighted that you enjoyed the recipe.

FH said...

Lisa has a nice collection of recipes, good choice! :)

Aparna said...

A gingered tomato sauce sounds excellent for pizza and pasta. I should try this the next time I make pasta sauce.
Thanks for participating in T&T.

zlamushka said...

Hi Preeti,
Thanks a lot for participating in T&T April. I hope you had fun and will take up the challenge again this month :-)
Sauce looks fantastic :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...